Christmas is around the corner and you just cannot stop humming those melodious carols every now and then. A well decorated house, a decked-up Christmas tree, lights, stars and our all-time favourite Santa just make this festive season the most awaited part of the year. When it comes to decorating our home for Christmas, we spend a large part of our expense on decorative products. This year, let’s make things different. Here are some easy art and craft installations that will make your home glow like never before. Try these DIY ideas before you step out to shop.
1.Convert your Library into a Christmas Tree.
2. Collect these bottle caps to make your Snowman.
3. You thought you could only eat pasta. Well, try this.
4. Straws or stars? As you use it.
5. Sequin baubles add perfect sparkle.
6. Floating Ice-Creams on your Christmas Tree.
7. Who said snowflakes ought to be white?
8. Making a Christmas Tree is a child’s play.
9. Pretty snowflake wall hangings.
10. Empty wine bottles make great lamps.