So, people! Its 1st of April: the best time to fool people with some well-planned pranks. But if you haven’t decided on a plan yet, here is a little help from our side. We have made a list of some superb pranks that are not just easy to implement but also will get you the desired reaction from your friends.
- Fill Oreos with toothpaste.
- Cover cotton balls in chocolate.
- Place an airhorn beneath your colleague’s chair.
- Cover the optical sensor of someone’s mouse.
- Paint soap with nail polish.
- Put Mayo or Ketchup instead of cream in people’s donuts.
- Cover everything in aluminium foil.
- Change the time of people’s clock and wake them up much before their usual time.